Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Beauty and the Beast

This weekend I had the pleasure of attending the wedding of Michael,my best friend from high school. About 6 months ago I met Naxhiely for the first time over dinner. Least to say, I was very impressed. She was beautiful, had a gorgeous smile, radiated a caring personality, achieved lofty goals, but most importantly I could tell she made my Mikey happy. Nothing describes them better than their wedding dance song - Beauty and the Beast. I'm excited about the future the two of them have together and I look forward to getting to know Naxhiely even more along the way.

Mr and Mrs. Michael A. Ramon!

A beautiful bride, inside and out.

On a side note, I have to add a little more about my dear friend, Michael. Over the years, Michael has never failed to make me proud - and his wedding was a perfect reminder of just how wonderful he is. Michael has always been an achiever in life. Even his groomsmen during the toast called attention to the achievements Michael has made in his life. However, they failed to mention one thing - the upmost character in Michael that drives him to accomplishing his goals in life. Michael, I am proud of you. I am proud of you for keeping a hold of your dreams. I'm proud of you for sticking with them. I'm proud of the man you have become and I'm proud of the man you are setting yourself up to be. But, who needs my opinion. The glow from Mrs. Ramon's face told it all! Michael, thank you for being someone I respect and look up to. And thank you for being my friend.
I love you both, enjoy your marriage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment