Peace camp was awesome. I had a wonderful time. It was kinda like attending a baptist support group - who knew there were other baptists out there dedicated to issues of social justice. My favorite part of camp was attending the active non-violent training workshop in the afternoons. Watch out world - Here I come!! Here are a few pics from BPFNA.
It was fun taking a break from Texas and seeing some Mountains. I had never been to Utah.
Beautiful Heather - we were on the hunt for coffee (where we were informed Baptists have to hide out in bars and coffee shops).
Overall, I had a wonderful time, met some amazing people, and learned some great tools that will be useful in my ministry (whatever that will be). Looking forward to saving my pennies and heading to peace camp again (w/ Brent). Next year - New York!
No comments:
Post a Comment