
On January 5th 2009 I gathered up my books, washed the paint off my hands, and after over two years of waiting started off in my car for my first day of school. Honestly, I kinda felt like a little kid all over again - the excitement had been building for two years and I could hardly wait another minute to be back in the classroom. I showed up to class an hour early, had more pens/pencils/highlighters/etc than one could use in an entire year, and eagerly awaited my first graduate level syllabus (sick, I know). So, here I sit (for many hours a day) flipping vocabulary cards, parsing verbs, and trying to figure out why this word doesn't seem to be in my Lexicon anywhere. Its a good thing I have the greatest "study bug" (I study, he cuddles) in the whole world. Wish me luck on my newest journey!!
Yay! I want to hear all about it, call me!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you made it through week 2 without too much stress! We aren't working Monday, but call me sometime next week on your way to school! Love you!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogging world! I'm a friend of Lacey's from college. Good luck at school!!
ReplyDelete